Lemon-Tarragon Wild Rice
By August 13, 2012Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 tbsp butterbouillon granules
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice or 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- salt, pepper to taste
- strips of lemon peel, sprigs of fresh tarragon for garnish
- Melt the butter and stir in the bouillon granules, lemon juice and tarragon.
- Cook over low heat until bouillon granules are dissolved, adding a tablespoon of water, only if necessary.
- Add the wild rice, adjust seasonings if desired, and continue cooking until wild rice is thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with strips of lemon peel and sprigs of fresh tarragon.