Wild Rice Sauté
By August 13, 2012Published:
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 4-6 cups cooked wild rice
- 4 large onion chopped
- 1/4 lb fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 large bell pepper cut into strips (half red, half green)
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 tsp salt or seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- pepper as desired
- Sauté the onion, mushrooms and Bell pepper, in the butter, adding salt, garlic salt and pepper as desired.
- Cook only until vegetables are tender, but still crisp. Add the wild rice; stir, and when wild rice is heated through.