Wild Rice Au Gratin
By August 12, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
Serves 4 as a main dish, up to 8 if used as a side dish with meat.
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms about ¼ lb
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Sauté the mushrooms in the butter until the mushrooms soften slightly.
- Toss wild rice with sautéed mushrooms and cheese; spoon into a buttered casserole.
- Cover and bake at 325° about 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Cuisine: French