Wild Rice is Naturally Nutritious
- Wild rice contains no chemical preservatives.
- Wild rice is high in protein, low in fat, and an excellent source of potassium, phosphorous, and “B” vitamins.
- Wild Rice has food values similar to those of winter wheat, corn and oats, with a higher protein content and less fat.
- Wild Rice is comparable in fiber content to brown rice and oats.
- Processing of wild rice has no significant effect on its mineral content, unlike the processing of white rice.
- Wild rice contains only 70 calories in each half-cup serving